Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Shake Library offers many services to Vincennes University students, faculty, staff and community patrons.
- Research help for all library users.
- Access to a wide selection of printed and electronic information sources.
- Off-campus access to the library's electronic resources for VU students, faculty and staff.
- A dedicated liaison librarian for each of VU's Colleges.
- Resources for borrowing items from other libraries.
- Wireless internet access.
- Computers with internet access, office software, scanners, etc.
- Printing. ($.10 per page for black and white; $.25 per page for color.)
- Photocopiers. ($.10 per page for black and white.)
- Charging stations for electronic devices.
- Quiet study areas.
- Group study rooms available for checkout.
- Faculty can schedule specialized research-guidance sessions for their classes.
- Faculty can place books and other materials on reserve for their classes.
For more details about these services, click the links below or contact library staff.